This fast-paced web conference will explain these key areas:
- You will gain insight into the key elements InPhase Primary Care Oversight provides for significant time savings and cost efficiencies in a primary care setting.
- Learn essential tools and strategies for successful incident and risk management, drawing insights from real-world examples of Mayflower Medical Group's achievements.
- Explore methods for seamlessly incorporating patient feedback into quality improvement initiatives, enhancing overall patient satisfaction in their primary care service.
- Understanding InPhase’s role in elevating CQC inspection ratings and simplifying incident reporting, risk management, and patient feedback processes.
- Discover how to create a cultural shift within your teams, encouraging proactivity, engagement, and involvement in incident reporting, risk management, and overall improvement processes.
Andrew is responsible for our customer success team, tasked with helping our customers make the most of the opportunities presented by our product features and key business responsibilities of customer retention, adoption and expansion.