The best way for you to work with InPhase
InPhase can be purchased directly from G-Cloud.
Whether you want the holistic application or an App to resolve a specific business problem, we have multiple listings to help you.
Click the link to see our G-Cloud listing for the main application. You can contact us for more information on other listings.
What is G-Cloud?
G-Cloud (RM1557) is defined by gov.uk as a 'framework that allows you to choose and purchase services covering infrastructure, platform, software and specialist cloud services. The difference between G-Cloud and other frameworks is that you do not purchase hardware or software licenses - instead you pay for services as you use them.'
The framework agreement can be used across all the UK's Public Sector - Central Government Departments and their Arm's Length Bodies and Agencies, Non-Departmental Public Bodies, NHS bodies, Local Authorities and devolved administrations.
The Digital Marketplace portal is used to select services and offers the public sector a cheaper, quicker and more transparent way to procure the services they need.
Why use G-Cloud?
With growing demands and the diversification of services, the public sector can now benefit from cloud services when they need them, rather than committing to complex and long-term solutions.
With the G-Cloud approach using the Digital Marketplace, public sectors can now:
- Encourage dynamic, responsive procurement and save time on a traditional Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) or Invitation to Tender - the open procurement for each of the G-Cloud frameworks has already been done.
- Easily compare and benchmark suppliers based on your desired characteristics and price with greater transparency.
- Avoid long, expensive and inflexible contracts – allowing buyers to change service providers easily, without lengthy procurement and implementation cycles.
- Achieve economies of scale with cross government projects using common commodity solutions to avoid duplication of services.
- Reduce costs through buying solutions as a service or based on usage, to meet your resource requirements.