Triangulated CQC Quality, Audits & Incidents apps
– the ideal single oversight assurance system.
In this exclusive free web conference, discover how triangulation of CQC quality assessments, NICE guidance compliance, Incidents and Audits apps create the ultimate single oversight patient safety-focused eAssurance system that gives you a performance heat map at the touch of a button.
You will learn how to quickly and easily create and assure actions that align with CQC quality, incidents, audits, NICE guidelines, and your priority outcomes improvement.
We show you how this digital ‘holy trinity’ revolutionises day-to-day tasks and frees staff from cumbersome administration, saving valuable clinical time and money. In turn, this will redirect focus to tackling the record-breaking patient backlog that healthcare providers face, and reducing patient’s length of stay. Find out how these apps work together to enhance the strength of your data capture and analysis in line with your broader, continuous improvement goals.
- How CQC and NICE guideline compliance can be more easily managed
- A quick and easy audit data capture form can unlock the equivalent of 1 to 4 full-time clinical staff members.
- Rapid and intelligent incident capture, with real-time submission to the national Learn From Patient Safety Events (LFPSE) and StEIS can deliver brilliant local reporting
- How real-time triangulation delivers better oversight, insight and foresight when and where it is needed
If you want to give your team the best digital support available, this concise 60-minute webinar is an essential guide to saving clinical, improving oversight, and why InPhase is now head and shoulders above the competition as the system of choice for full eAssurance.
- Directors of Nursing
- Directors of Clinical Governance
- Directors of Quality
- Head of Audit
- Head of Patient Safety
Organisations that should watch
- Primary Care Providers
- Care Homes & Social Care Providers
- Emergency Services
- Integrated Care Systems
- Independent Healthcare Companies
InPhase’s Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has been instrumental in making InPhase into one of the UK's leading providers of management, governance, and assurance solutions and helping organisations align their actions to goals and outcomes more successfully and efficiently with InPhase's suite of integrated apps.
InPhase’s head of customer implementations and outcomes improvement, Paul has vast expertise in healthcare, NHS, independent providers and social care, from practical experience and implementations of dozens of healthcare systems over the past decade. Leading the design and integration of solutions today using the InPhase suite with unparalleled knowledge.
This fast-paced web conference will explain these key areas:
- How triangulation of CQC quality, Incidents and Audits is the ‘holy trinity’ of a patient safety improvement eAssurance system
- How the new Learn From Patient Safety Events (LFPSE) approach from NHS England improves on the National Reporting and Learning System (NRLS)
- How to maximise the benefit of moving from an old NRLS system to the new LFPSE Incident Oversight system by the March 2023 deadline, migrating all your Datix or other historic data
- How CQC self-assessment and NICE Guidance compliance can be more easily managed
- How easier to use, more engaging audit capture, and clearer reporting saves clinical time and money
- Why InPhase Oversight now beats all competitors as the system of choice for triangulated eAssurance