Triangulate patient safety incidents, audits and CQC quality information for better assurance and improvement
LFPSE & PSIRF
In this free 60-minute web conference, you will learn how triangulation of NHS England's Learn from Patient Safety Events (LFPSE) systems and Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF) data with other key care quality data helps to form the ultimate patient safety assurance system.
You will see how InPhase Oversight incorporates patient safety incident into a wider triangulation of information to support and enable continuous safety and quality improvement. You will learn how the Oversight suite’s effortless use creates time-savings and improves outcomes.
You will get an exclusive look at Incident Oversight from InPhase, letting you see for yourself why 50% of NHS Trusts currently live with NHS England’s LFPSE system are InPhase users, and see why an Oversight customer was able to improve from CQC Inadequate rating to Good in 6 within months of deployment.
This session will include review of how we are working with NHS England at InPhase to support organisations in their transition to PSIRF and the changes in LFPSE taxonomy v6.
- Clinical Directors
- Chief Nurses
- Quality Directors
- Governance Directors
- Heads of Compliance and Risk
Organisations that should watch
- Secondary Care
- Primary Care
- Care Homes & Social Care Providers
- Emergency Services
- Integrated Care Systems
- Independent Healthcare Companies
Save your seat
As our Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has been the visionary leading InPhase to be one of the UK's leading providers of healthcare governance and assurance solutions, helping organisations align their actions, priorities and outcomes more easily and effectively using InPhase's suite of integrated apps.
Paul has vast expertise in healthcare, NHS, independent providers and social care, from practical experience and implementations of dozens of healthcare systems over the past decade. Leading the design and integration of solutions today using the InPhase suite with unparalleled knowledge.
This exclusive conference covers these key areas:
- Discover the benefits of triangulating patient safety information from LFPSE and PSIRF with audit, complaint, claims and CQC quality data to create better assurance and focus on key improvements
- Learn how to save both clinical and non-clinical time and make a considerable financial impact by utilizing a single system with a unified view of safety and quality
- Real-time triangulation provides enhanced oversight, insight, and foresight and ensures that necessary tasks are accomplished efficiently
- How InPhase is supporting Trusts through the transition to PSIRF and the LFPSE taxonomy updates.