The new audit system your current provider doesn’t want you to know about
See the new generation audit system that is way faster, more efficient, and more effective than ever before.
We’ll unveil the easy way to make audits an integral part of your continuous Plan-Do-Study-Act quality improvement cycle, link them to incidents, policy, NICE, and CQC and connect all of them to your projects, actions, and outcomes.
If your teams are spending far too much valuable time handling audits and uploading checklists instead of focusing on patient care, this concise 60-minute web conference is an essential guide on how a new offering can give your organisation that time back and deliver a new unparalleled assurance that essential actions get done.
As our Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has led InPhase through its journey to become one of the UK's leading providers of management, governance, and assurance solutions, helping organisations align their actions and goals more easily and efficiently with InPhase's suite of integrated apps.
Get ahead with these 5 key areas covered in this exclusive web conference:
- How to increase completion rates with a faster, more engaging solution
- How an easier-to-use, online, and mobile capture system reduces time taken away from patient care
- How to triangulate audit with incident, policy, NICE, CQC and other information to achieve quality Oversight
- How to improve Action assurance and ensure that what needs doing gets done
- How to ensure your projects and actions are as relevant and effective as possible
What is InPhase Oversight?
With the spotlight on the NHS as never before, Trusts need to take full advantage of the best available tools to be assured that they are operating safely and in line with regulatory requirements.
InPhase Oversight is that tool - helping you understand and manage your quality performance and compliance with regulators and seamlessly integrating with numerous systems and sources of data to help you manage your assurance and improvement plans and actions more easily and efficiently than ever.