How Can Digital Transformation Help the NHS on its Journey to Recovery?
We bring together some of the UK’s preeminent Healthcare Service experts to discuss how technology solutions can help support healthcare providers as they move from reacting to COVID in 2020 to proactively restoring normal services in 2021.
We’ll be covering some of the most important and concerning issues, from struggling with resources constraints to the difficulties of planning a restoration of services action plan. They’ll explain how individual trusts are approaching these issues and how they predict things will unfold over the next six months.
Most importantly, you’ll be able to see how trusts around the country have been handling their own successful transformation projects and how you can do the same.
- CEOs and Directors
- Digital Transformation Leads
- Head of performance
- Chief Nurse
Organisations that should watch
- Acute Trusts
- Community Trusts
- Private Health Services
- Care Homes
"What I saw was very interesting and the contributors were knowledgeable and of a very high standard. It was very informative, enjoyable and useful."
In this round-table discussion we're looking to explore concepts and ideas around:
- How technology can help NHS Trusts or Community Healthcare providers stay agile and react quickly to change.
- How the right tools can help organisations deliver transparent decision-making as they face normal audits and compliance requirements.
- How healthcare providers can manage their rapidly changing operating procedures and processes quickly while still maintaining excellent standards of service.
- How real-time information can help everyone, from ward to Board, focus on the actions that matter most
Damian Morris is the Senior Business Development Manager for InPhase and has been successfully delivering digital transformation programs in both the commercial and public sectors for over 20 years. He has a wealth of understanding of how to achieve digital transformation programs which can bring about real organisational change.
Andrew is responsible for our customer success team, tasked with helping our customers make the most of the opportunities presented by our product features and key business responsibilities of customer retention, adoption and expansion.