NHS England discuss LFPSE incidents, CQC and Audit triangulation with InPhase
In this exclusive 90-minute webinar, we were joined by Lucie Mussett, Senior Product Manager, LFPSE, NHS England and Warren Edge, Senior Associate Director of Assurance and Compliance at County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust, to talk about all things LFPSE (Learn from patient safety events) and how to get the most out of changing your system.
This concise 60-minute webinar is an essential guide to moving from NRLS to LFPSE, saving clinical time, and improving oversight.
As our Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has been the visionary leading InPhase to be one of the UK's leading providers of business management, governance and assurance solutions, and helping organisations align their actions and goals more easily and efficiently with InPhase's suite of integrated apps.
Lucie has been leading on work to identify, specify and procure a successor system to the existing National Reporting and Learning System (NRLS) for Patient Safety incidents.
She is the mastermind behind the programme and conceptual design of LFPSE features.
As Senior Associate Director of Assurance and Compliance for County Durham and Darlington NHS foundation trust, Warren is a specialist in internal audit, risk management and governance. With overall responsibility for the implementation, commissioning and monitoring of these services, Warren has a strong track record of developing and improving internal assurance and compliance strategies within the trust and providing high-valued services to clients.
This exclusive web conference will cover these key areas:
- How LFPSE is going to change the world of incident reporting forever
- How speed, efficiency and ease of use are the key to implementing a new system and motivating staff to use it
- Why triangulating capabilities to audits, quality, policies, and more is crucial for learning and improving
- How complete oversight in real-time, with instant reports, can give you complete assurance from ward to board
- A behind-the-scenes peek at Incident Oversight: a new LFPSE system to consider when you need to upgrade your old NRLS software
Senior Product Manager, LFPSE, NHS England
Chief Executive - InPhase
at the Patient Safety Congress - Click to learn more