Andrew is responsible for our customer success team, tasked with helping our customers make the most of the opportunities presented by our product features and key business responsibilities of customer retention, adoption and expansion.
Dr Gill Davidson
Having trained as a doctor at St Thomas’, trained in Emergency Medicine and Paediatric Emergency Medicine and worked as a consultant for 14 years, Dr Gill Davidson brings a wealth of experience and knowledge. Beginning her quality improvement journey in 2017, she is now focused solely on embedding Quality Improvement within North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust.
This exclusive conference covers these key areas:
- Gain insights into the significance of a triangulated patient safety and assurance system and how it empowers healthcare teams to address and learn from issues more effectively.
- Discover the essential data sources required for optimal learning in the healthcare sector as guided by Dr. Gill Davidson.
- Learn about the crucial role of storytelling when using data, and understand its impact on facilitating effective learning within healthcare settings.
- Learn the sequential steps required in healthcare's ideal quality improvement process and how this journey can lead to tangible benefits.
- Get an exclusive look at a market-leading patient safety and assurance system that gives healthcare teams the tools needed to learn and improve effectively.