Andrew is responsible for our customer success team, tasked with helping our customers make the most of the opportunities presented by our product features and key business responsibilities of customer retention, adoption and expansion.
Steve is Head of Risk and Quality Governance at King’s College Hospital. He has worked in NHS governance, assurance and compliance roles for 16 years, including patient safety, CQC compliance, clinical audit and risk management. He has also overseen the implementation of a number of IT solutions, including the recent implementation of InPhase at King’s.
This exclusive conference covers these key areas:
- What features are needed in a digital system to support innovation and learning from patient safety incidents.
- How to use triangulation to enhance learning and improvement surrounding patient safety.
- What King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust’s strategic plan is for continuous innovation and learning.
- What the future of innovative learning might look like that’s to technology’s advancements.
- An exclusive look at the market-leading patient safety tool that can facilitate innovative learning for your teams.