Improve compliance with more effective and efficient audits.
Whether you work in health, emergency services, local government or any regulated service, one things you will be familiar with is conducting audits. This free, 60-minute webinar will show you the secret to reducing time-consuming, arduous audits and how to effectively use audit data to improve compliance.
You will learn how easy to access highly responsive, lightning-fast web-based audits that run across any device and only show relevant fields increase audit completion rates and create a culture of compliance and improvement. You will also find out how triangulation of audit data with incidents, policies, and complaints provide more meaningful assurance and elevate the way your data is used.
You will also learn how to get customisable and unlimited audits without increased costs. Easy to manage and edit yourself, changes are deployed immediately organisation-wide without having to wait for supplier action. We will cover how fast and easy audit completion can be and how to create managed actions that improve compliance and align with your organisation’s broader goals for improvement.
See the system that improved real-life daily hygiene audit completion rates for over 5,000 staff from 70% to 92%.
- Quality Directors
- Governance Directors
- Heads of Compliance
- Health and Safety Managers
Organisations that should watch
- Acute & Community Trusts
- Care Homes & Social Care Providers
- Emergency Services
- Integrated Care Systems
- Independent Healthcare Companies
- Local Government and Councils
As our Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has been the visionary leading InPhase to be one of the UK's leading providers of business management, governance and assurance solutions, and helping organisations align their actions and goals more easily and efficiently with InPhase's suite of integrated apps.
InPhase’s Chief Solutions Officer, Paul has vast expertise in healthcare, NHS, independent providers and social care, from practical experience and implementations of dozens of healthcare systems over the past decade. Leading the design and integration of solutions today using the InPhase suite with unparalleled knowledge.
This exclusive conference will cover these key areas:
- How real-time reporting helps you see audit results, progress and compliance in clear and visual dashboards to support better improvement decision making
- How to increase audit completion rates and create a culture of completion, compliance and a commitment to quality improvement
- Create actions aligned with broader improvement goals for the most impact and track their progress as they go
- How an easy to use, customisable question manager and unlimited audits is key to more detailed data collection and quality improvement
- How to make audits faster and easier than ever before to ensure engagement across your teams
Request your access
You can also ask us questions in the session. Make sure you don't miss out next time!