Andrew is responsible for our customer success team, tasked with helping our customers make the most of the opportunities presented by our product features and key business responsibilities of customer retention, adoption and expansion.
With over 8 years experience as Datix manager for Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership, Katie is now the Systme Manager for InPhase and is instrumental in developing the InPhase dashbaords and reporting systems and key to the growth of the platform going forward.
This exclusive conference covers these key areas:
- Understand triangulation in patient safety data to enhance healthcare learning.
- See how Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust are effectively triangulating data for better oversight and improvement outcomes.
- Learn how triangulation enhances healthcare practices by promoting transparency, efficient learning, and comprehensive oversight.
- Find out how triangulated data improves patient safety by identifying inefficiencies and enabling targeted interventions.
- Learn how triangulation benefits healthcare by identifying trends and recurring issues, aiding informed decisions and enhancing care quality.
- Discover how a cutting-edge patient safety system integrates incidents, risks, complaints, and claims to create a comprehensive overview.