How to manage the LFPSE upgrade in the most effective way possible.
In this web conference, we’ll break down NHS England’s most recent statement regarding the Learn from Patient Safety Events (LFPSE) migration deadline changes, what it means for your Trust and show you how Incident Oversight from InPhase can help you quickly manage that migration and transform your trust’s patient safety reporting.
We’ll show you how to take advantage of InPhase’s capability to perform rapid LFPSE migration from any legacy system, be it Datix, Ulysses, Radar or Excel, so you can quickly access the benefits or early LPFSE implementation.
As our Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has been the visionary leading InPhase to be one of the UK's leading providers of business management, governance and assurance solutions, and helping organisations align their actions and goals more easily and efficiently with InPhase's suite of integrated apps.
InPhase’s Chief Solutions Officer, Paul has vast expertise in healthcare, NHS, independent providers and social care, from practical experience and implementations of dozens of healthcare systems over the past decade. Leading the design and integration of solutions today using the InPhase suite with unparalleled knowledge.
This exclusive conference will cover these key areas:
- Clarifying the deadline date changes
- How to migrate from any legacy system in as little as 8 weeks
- Why InPhase Oversight is the best choice for LFPSE patient safety incident reporting
- What other quality, audit, performance, governance assurance benefits can Oversight deliver through integration and triangulation
- All of the different procurement plans and configuration options that are right for your specific Trust