Andrew is responsible for our customer success team, tasked with helping our customers make the most of the opportunities presented by our product features and key business responsibilities of customer retention, adoption and expansion.
Dr Robin White
From Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Dr. White continues to make significant contributions to the field of trauma care and mortality analysis, exemplifying his commitment to improving healthcare practices and patient well-being.
This fast-paced web conference will explain these key areas:
- Understand how the InPhase mortality review app streamlines data access and review, making the mortality data collection process more efficient and reliable.
- Learn how having all mortality data in one place can enable quicker and easier identification of trends for rapid learning and improvement.
- Grasp the essential features required in a digital mortality review tool to support a cohesive learning approach, with insights from the experiences of Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Learn what features are important in a mortality review app that helps the user to extract meaningful lessons from mortality data.
- Gain an exclusive look at the InPhase, understanding the features that make mortality reviews more streamlined and supportive of continuous learning.
What is the Mortality App?
The mortalities app is an agile and comprehensive solution for mortality data management. Designed for fast and stress-free data entry, the app ensures thorough capture of essential information through responsive forms, guaranteeing that no detail is overlooked. Support transparency and honesty by offering intelligent dashboards for real-time oversight. Customisable workflows ensure compliance with proper procedures. All documents, from coroner's reports to ongoing investigations, are seamlessly linked to mortality records, providing a centralised and streamlined approach to data access.