Andrew is responsible for our customer success team, tasked with helping our customers make the most of the opportunities presented by our product features and key business responsibilities of customer retention, adoption and expansion.
Leading a large team consisting of three corporate departments within one of the largest Community and Specialist NHS Trust in the NHS, Ashley is responsible for the design and dynamic delivery of strategic and operational objectives with the Contracting, Performance and Information departments.
This fast-paced web conference will explain these key areas:
- We will breakdown the fundamentals of effective performance management, KPIs, and dashboarding in a healthcare setting.
- We will explore Birmingham's approach to dashboard customisation and discover practical tips for maximising the visual representation of performance data.
- You will find out how Birmingham diligently tracks the completion of actions and evaluates their performance, extracting valuable lessons for continuous improvement.
- You will learn ways to encourage staff to take ownership of their data for a culture of commitment to performance improvement.
- You will see the multi-level performance management inherent in the InPhase system and understand how it encourages a holistic view of organisational dynamics.
Request your access
You can also ask us questions in the session. Make sure you don't miss out next time!