How to Digitise Integrated Assurance for your Management Team
You’ll see our proven, easy-to-use solution first-hand, built from collaborations with some of our most prestigious customers, including Fire Brigades, Local Authorities and NHS Trusts.
Our 360-degree portals deliver a full diagnostics and compliance toolkit for your entire organisation, helping users from Board to frontline to make better, faster decisions based on real-time facts, processes, and collaboration.
Rapidly and coherently re-plan from top to bottom, join outcomes with their operational objectives, link risks to outcomes and connect all of them to your audits, projects and actions.
If you’re spending far too much valuable time wading through the complexities of managing risk, ensuring compliance and keeping your projects relevant to a rapidly changing reality, this concise 60-minute web conference is an essential guide on how to seamlessly integrate your organization’s planning, performance, project and risk (PPPR) more effortlessly, and give your organisation more agility and control than ever before.
- CEOs and Directors
- Head of Risk
- Head of Performance
- Head of Programmes
- Head of Governance
Organisations that should watch
- Health Providers
- Fire Services
As our Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has led InPhase through its journey to become one of the UK's leading providers of management, governance, and assurance solutions, helping organisations align their actions and goals more easily and efficiently with InPhase's suite of integrated apps.
Get ahead with these 5 key areas covered in this exclusive web conference:
- How to seamlessly assimilate planning, performance, project, actions and risk data into a single, joined-up view.
- How integrating your approaches helps your organisation make better decisions faster.
- How to make it easier and faster to ensure compliance and spend less time managing risk
- How to automatically deliver the pertinent information to each individual
- How to ensure your projects and actions are as relevant and effective as possible