How to improve patient safety, prevent incidents and reduce staff workload
With the increased workload heading their way as they tackle the 5m+ backlog over the coming years, your team still needs to minimise patient safety incidents, drive improvements in all aspects of care quality and deliver the best patient outcomes they can.
We’ll show you a new generation of risk, incident, audit and assurance Apps developed for Learning from Patient Safety Events (LFPSE) that can help NHS and health organisations streamline and improve their incident reporting, risk management and feedback loops.
Find out how these new, constantly updated Apps can help improve patient safety, reduce future incidents while also reducing administrative workload, freeing staff time for better patient care, and helping them finish their shifts without a backlog of overdue admin.
Patient safety can be improved, preventing future incidents, while reducing administrative workload, freeing staff time for better patient care, and helping them finish their shifts without having a backlog of overdue admin.
With pressure on finances and resources, we’ll show you how to easily capture incidents and complaints while reducing direct expenditure costs, reducing the staff time costs of dealing with incidents and reduce NHS Resolution contribution costs.
Incident reporting doesn’t have to be frustrating or cost the earth. If you want to give your team better tools to help them tackle the challenges ahead, make incident reporting and risk management easier with a responsive, mobile-friendly system, produce more insightful analysis and reports more quickly and cost-effectively, and learn more and implement change more quickly than ever, then this concise 60-minute webinar is an essential guide on how to achieve the maximum patient safety system improvement whilst reducing cost and effort.
- CEOs and Directors of Governance, Quality or Nursing
- Head of Governance or Quality
- Chief Nurses
- Head of Datix Incidents
Organisations that should watch
- Acute Trusts
- Community and Mental Health Trusts
- Social Care Providers
- Care Homes
- Private Healthcare Providers
Request a video link
As our Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has been instrumental in turning InPhase into one of the UK's leading providers of management, governance, and assurance solutions, and helping organisations align their actions and goals more easily and efficiently with InPhase's suite of integrated apps.
Get ahead with these 6 key areas covered in this exclusive web conference:
- See a new LFPSE system to consider when you want to upgrade your old system
- How a new generation of better, faster, more cost-effective risk, audit, incident, and assurance apps can help improve patient safety
- How time currently spent on admin by clinical and non-clinical staff can be freed up for other activities
- How Incident reporting, reviewing, approving, investigating and feedback learning, actions and change assurance can be quicker, easier and more engaging
- How improved analysis delivers better insight and foresight
- How integrating systems across incident, risk and quality helps deliver superior oversight and outcomes
What is InPhase Oversight?
With the spotlight on the NHS as never before, Trusts need to take full advantage of the best available tools to be assured that they are operating safely and in line with regulatory requirements.
InPhase Oversight is that tool - helping you understand and manage your quality performance and compliance with regulators and seamlessly integrating with numerous systems and sources of data to help you manage your assurance and improvement plans and actions more easily and efficiently than ever.