Following the recent CQC publication “Quality improvement in hospital trusts” in September, everyone seems to have an opinion about QI so we have put together a quick webinar to lay down what Q! is and how this it can become something useful in your trust.
We'll take you through 5 key areas that we believe will help you find the right system to improve and get QI going in your trust:
- Perfecting projects to help with QI
- Why you need to have visibility of critical tasks (and how to best get it)
- Streamlining organisation wide metrics from lots of data sources
- Making Assurance more visible within your organisation
- Save time and be consistent with pre-built frameworks for QI (CQC/NICE/fundamental standards)
To watch this webinar, hosted by Andrew and Paul, enter your details below for access: