Head of Product Evangelism & Competitive Intelligence
Full-time / Pension / Private Healthcare / Share Options
Salary Package: £65,000 Salary + £20,000 Target Related Bonus + £6,000 Car Allowance
Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management
This is an exciting opportunity to join the management team of a leading British Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management software company with a major customer base in the UK. We have multiple accreditations and awards, including Microsoft Gold Business Intelligence and ISV, Investors In People and Balanced Scorecard Collaborative and Technology Innovator Awards.
Consistently recognised as a software product innovator, based in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, we are recruiting a management team product evangelist to ensure rapid growth of the business.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure excellent positioning of our platform in terms of competitive product offerings, market positioning and product presentation.
You will have outstanding software demonstration and presentation skills, technical pre-sale and implementation experience of business intelligence, performance management, risk management, project management, data connectivity and MDM.
Your experience will have spanned both public and private sector and will include:
- establishing needs, and developing RFP and POC
- extensive management and reporting of performance indicators
- implementation of business planning and reporting solutions
- Balanced Scorecard, EFQM, Six Sigma and other quality and efficiency approaches
- alignment of strategies and corporate direction, financial and non-financial measures,
- operational processes, risk, governance, budgeting
- change management / project management
- culture & organisational transformation
- implementation of and delivering training in BI and reporting tools
- multi-dimensional analysis
- data connectivity
- cloud and on-premise technical architecture
- research and analysis of competitive products
- competitive assessment and review of wins and losses for insight and development product direction
- experience in formulating go-to-market strategies and materials
Your BI experience will include highly interactive visual presentation tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Qlik or other dashboard tools, as well as capabilities in SQL, AS OLAP and data transfer and transformation.
Successful candidates will be energetic, articulate, influential and eager to ensure that customers achieve the best solutions possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- First class / upper second IT or Business related degree or more than 10 years successful experience in Business Intelligence, Performance Management, Analytics, Risk, and data connectivity and analytics
- Enterprise Performance Management experience including design
- Experience with BI reporting and data automation in SQL Server, MS OLAP, SSRS, Cognos PowerPlay, Microstrategy, SAP Business Objects, Oracle OIEE, Actuate, CorVu, QlickView, Tableau or similar.
- An understanding of the various management methodologies such as Balanced Scorecard, EFQM, Prism, Catch-ball, MBO and so on.
Strong, proven capabilities in
- logic – design of business plan and reporting models
- communication – strong written and verbal English with trainer capabilities
- visualisation - excellent graphical design of web pages and report
You will be self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to show initiative.
You will be capable of and enjoy undertaking a wide range of activities as necessary to drive the business forward such as;
- expanding customer assignments into new user areas
- creating training and promotion videos
- developing templates for implementation
- development of demonstrations of INPHASE
- pre-sale and POC builds
- pre-sale presentation
- input into tender responses
- input into product direction
- conference presentation
- engagement with market analysts
InPhase provide company phone/or allowance, laptop, limitless coffee, flexible working hours. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. You may be subject to Police vetting as part of our customer delivery requirements.
Please download the full specification here:Download Full Job Spec
Recruitment Agencies: We are currently NOT expanding our PSL. We kindly ask that you register your interest on the PSL form below, and we will automatically contact you when the PSL has a refresh.