Better meet your A&E targets and not because attendances have gone away!
Specialist in A&E data, InPhase can now help you to improve your A&E quality of care, identify pressures and bottlenecks and better meet your targets.
The specialist App is available as a standalone or integrated solution to help you manage A&E services using real time data, on PC desktop, mobile tablets, or wall-mounted displays, for A&E, clinical department, and management suite users.
You can also display the same, or a subset of real-time data to waiting patients and even the public over your own web site. Delivering A&E real-time data to Care Homes, GP surgeries as well as the general public.
For internal users InPhase provides A&E staff with a real-time dashboard on attendances in emergency departments so they can better visibility of causes of pressure in the department. Long term data retention also enables trusts to identify peaks and troughs in the department, such as those that might be associated with bad weather.
Easy to use with intuitive and easy styling, you can see at a glance primary metrics such as number of attendances, current wait times, % of patients treated in less than 4 hours, arrival times, patient gender, age groups and patient groups. The InPhase A&E Dashboard App provides useful and actionable information to clinicians giving them all the relevant information needed so they can correct and direct services as required to ensure targets are met and patient care remains high.
Cleverly adding incredible value to your Trust, the intelligent App is deployable by INPHASE within 8 weeks at a stand alone cost of £15,000 per site, per annum.
Extensions to provision your waiting time data alongside other A&E departments for public consumption are also available, plus upgrades to the full InPhase Platform for extensible reporting.
- Timescale to go live:
- Deployed trust wide in under 8 weeks
Site licence for viewing.
Public Access for your web site to share real time waiting times with the public.
Easy access to the dashboard for all your stakeholders around the trust from the CEO’s laptop to TV screens around the hospital sites.
Optional integrated A&E public access ticker alongside other subscribing A&E departments.
- Metrics of the real time dashboard:
- Live status alerting
- Current A&E wait time
- Total patients in department
- Total patients awaiting a doctor
- Latest average wait times for a doctor
- Total Bed Blocking patients
- Longest current wait for admissions (m)
- Attendances / conveyances by the hour
- Age demographics
- Breach alerting
- What’s in the package:
- InPhase will install the application on a pre-configured server inside your site or private cloud
- We will connect to your current A&E system and set up the real time connections to the dashboard for the metrics identified
- We will brand the dashboard to your site
- We will enable you to provision real time A&E attendance time as a link from your public facing web site so it’s easy for the public to see
- We will provision your data to an integrated England wide A&E dashboard showing collaborative real time wait times in A&E so that GP’s, Care Home Managers and members of the public can see your current wait time compared to other A&E departments
- Optional Extras
- Additional metrics from the A&E systems - £500 per metric
- Totally new style for the dashboard - £800
- Option to add in actions and comments aligned to the data. 5 users - £2,500
- Additional dashboards from the same data - £1,500
Get a closer look at the A&E Dashboard today!
Want to know more about the A&E Dashboard and how it would work in your Trust?
Just fill in the form and an InPhase Health Specialist will be in touch for a chat.
Don't worry, there is no obligation to buy at this stage.