Supplier Management App
Integrated Supplier Management
Manage the whole supplier life cycle. Successful commissioning means delivering the right outcomes at the right cost. It embraces an inclusive approach to fulfilling public supply lines to citizens, and you can deliver the entire process, end to end with this InPhase out of the box App.
Simple to administer suppliers and contracts
Portal for each supplier
Rolls up supplier performance to outcomes
Inception to delivery and review
- Define corporate and service outcomes, and clearly identify the gap in delivery.
- Design the agreement.
- Modelling can include aggregated SLA’s and projects including statistical calculations of the agreement.
- Manage risks in the partnership.
- Interactively build the structure of the agreement, showing objectives, projects, initiatives alongside owners, risks and costs.
- Define and implement process standardisation.
- Align multiple suppliers to key outcomes at all levels of the business.
- Easily on-board new suppliers
- Automated Performance Alerts
- Build in from day one first line contingency planning and corrective actions
- Assure yourself that contingency plans been actioned
- Drill-down view into corrective actions and fix plans
- Real-time reporting direct from the suppliers against the agreement and joint outcomes.
- Improve service quality and assess the gap in between design and implementation.
- Value for money direction of travel of each commissioned service and outcome.
- Reporting against the SLA model is completely flexible and new reports can be designed by you, but includes common reports like: Are the contractual obligations being met? Exception reporting against good and poor performance (including an understanding of both cause of poor performance and the effect this has) Remedial action modelling.
- Built in compliance and regulatory responsibilities at each level
- Clear reporting of compliance with regulations and standards
- Aligned data from operational systems provides real-time reporting if desired closing the loop on analysis
- What-if modelling
- Scenario modelling (cost input to likely output)
- Track compliance to the contractual and business obligations
- Control and reduce financial risk
- Alerting on key triggers such as contract renewal dates
Ensure you have the best suppliers
Align suppliers to outcomes and goals
Be assured what needs to get done is. On time.
Collaborate in an audited environment, across partners, suppliers and internal teams
Improve engagement and accountability
Keep suppliers on track, on budget
What happens next?
Now you've had a taste of InPhase Supplier App, it's time to get together with the InPhase team and discover how it can help you streamline processes, ensure accountability and importantly, save money and improve outcomes.