InPhase announces provision of free crisis software to the charitable sector
With almost every sector in crisis, we know the charitable sector is having a particularly tough time. Lack of donations and lower resources than normal, investment into new IT systems has been completely taken off the menu. This is why we at InPhase wanted to do something about it.
Starting from today, InPhase is offering organisations in the charitable sector* our crisis management software completely free**.
We understand that while every business and support service is at present is in a very difficult position, the charitable sector is collapsing. Donations are considerably down, resources have not always been used to invest in modern IT systems, and simultaneously demand for their services has exponentially increased. If there is something we can do to make managing delivery of those services easier, we are pleased to help.Robert Hobbs
We’ll do all the set up for you so there is no impact on your resources beyond supplying a list of names and emails ( and we can even facilitate this process for you). Its software that’s just a few buttons to click so we don’t need to worry about adding complexity to the process
Should you choose to use the software long term it will be the fully audited governance model for you to use, and also identify what to unpick later. You can also carry on managing remote workers and their productivity.
- All staff first thing each morning open the app and confirms their COVID status in 4 clicks.
- This data aggregates up to a command centre dashboard so your HR department can see in real time available resource for that day and can plan and make actions accordingly.
- These actions are all handled, distributed and tracked on the app through to completion.
- There is Automated Succession planning for actions when team member go on/off
- Optional productivity module to manage productivity of remote staff
- Optional decision tracker delivering a co-ordinated log of what's being decided, by whom so that conflicts or over expenditure don't arise and you can see how to create your "new world" in months to come.
To apply for the free software please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Must meet qualifying criteria.
** 3–6 month free licence, chargeable thereafter.
InPhase’s Chief Executive and Founder, Robert has been the visionary leading InPhase to be one of the UK's leading providers of management, governance and assurance solutions, and helping organisations align their actions and goals more easily and efficiently with InPhase's suite of integrated apps.